Thursday, February 27, 2014

Locals Only

I recently bought this fabulous mesh sports jersey inspired top covered in Hibiscus flowers, pretty much what The Fashion Vacation would look like if made into an article of clothing! In this post, I styled it in 3 different ways, all revolving around one same bad gal vibe (I only noticed this after looking through the shots), almost always eminent in my style. Enjoy!

Photos Shot by: Fiona Leong

O N E




 Top: Topshop, Leather Skirt: Ohsofickle, Denim Jacket: H&M, Silver Choker: H&M,
 Shoes: Superga.com.sg

T W O




Top and Sunglasses: Topshop, Gold Chain: Cotton On, Black Tights: Uniqlo, Shoes: Converse (also Fiona's)

T H R E E 
Also known as the "Left My Pants At Home" Look: literally just going pant-less

Wearing MAC's Hang Up







Top: Topshop, Gold Chain: Cotton On, Bag: Scape Underground, Rings: Lovisa, Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment