Friday, March 7, 2014

Lace Lust


If you know me well enough, you will definitely know I am a sucker for anything lace, even if the fear of the lace tearing haunts me every time. It is a constant fear that bothers me, however I will take the risk for a handful of pieces. This beautiful romper from The Editor's Market happens to be one of them!! Fiona shot these photos after a trip to Revolution Coffee, down at Media Circle, which I recommend you try, a place with all day brunch will always have a place in my heart :-)

Also, I find it very worrying how our grass is being turned brown and crispy by the perpetual heat. I noticed this when we were looking for a place to shoot and this was the spot with the most green and "lively" (for lack of a better word) plants in sight. I really hope we get some rain soon!

Photos shot by: Fiona Leong









Romper: The Editor's Market, Flats: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment