Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Change In Silhouette








Top: Topshop, Pants: H&M, Shades: Forever 21, Watch: Calvin Klein, Flats: Topshop

Photos taken by my dad :-)

I am back with an attempt at this new dancer/pyjamas pants silhouette thing (it does wonders for my height, no? I am 153 centimetres hahaha) Something I would wear to a night out in town. This is my first and only off shoulder top I own because I never thought I would like the way it looked. Funny story how I actually picked it up by accident, thinking it was a regular t-shirt before I tried it on in the changing room. I know with the whole off shoulder thing, my tanlines are on display but I thought it would be nice to change it up a lil. 
Also, I am sorry about the change in lighting, shooting under 12 noon sunlight is tough when it changes every 5 minutes. Thank you for reading, hope life is treating you alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment