Friday, July 18, 2014

Hiding in Lace








On the Lips: Mac's Diva



Lace Kimono: Topshop
 Camisole: The Editor's Market
Black Denim Shorts: Bugis Street
Sandals: Topshop

Photos shot by: Deanny

I am in love with this black lace kimono I recently got at a Topshop sale. 
For one, it is lace and my relationship with lace is 4ever. The fringe trim sealed the deal. The way it moves with the every step I take, I feel like dancing and moving and jumping around all the time, every time I put it on! I think my friends can testify that I am super dancey when I have this on. Plus, the lace material makes it bearable to put on outerwear under the mid day heat - like I said, I am completely sold. 

A few days back, I finished my last packet of Korean seaweed I brought back from my trip and then, I knew part 2 of my photo diary was long overdue hahaha. Part 2 of my trip post will be up soon, I promise.  Right now, in the midst of all the assignment deadlines and presentations, a vacation would be a idyllic.

I hope you are doing great, hang in there!

1 comment: