Friday, September 26, 2014

Earn Your Stripes







Top: asos.com, Bottoms: shopsolitaryride, Backpack: asos.com, Shoes: Topshop

Photos shot by: Dora Aik

Here's a little something I shot before I left for my trip to China, my first attempt at a little androgynous look. Really tho, if I had to play a boy, you've got this. A very comfortable and loose fitting outfit which I tried to balance out with red lipstick (Mac's Viva Glam Riri Woo). It was a good day of playing dress up, what do you guys think?

I know we are stepping into the fall season of fashion (cue all the dark colours, knit and coats, v excited to wear coats pretending it's chilly but actually about to faint from the heat) but I still feel like I have not worn all my clothes fit for summer and that is where I will acknowledge the fact: Singapore is sunny almost all year round and I can still get away with wearing bright colours and V neck crop tops in October!!! Can't. Wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment