Friday, September 5, 2014

Seoul Photo Diary: Part II

FINALLY

I know, I know, my bad. Finally here with the second part of my trip to Seoul in June. Missing the streets of Seoul and its food and coffee and late night shopping and my list could go on, but anyway here are my all my favourite parts in photo vomit. I hope you enjoy!

Yes, I know I get carried away and forget I only have one pair of lips on my face








My trip to the Demilitarised Zone was definitely the best day of my stay in Seoul. Such an eye-opening experience, totally worth waking up at 6 a.m. for. 







Prepare for the spam of shaved ice desserts. I spared no thought before helping myself every. single. time. Well worth it, yum. 


















Everyday face paint:
Laneige Snow BB Cream
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 22
Avène Thermal Spring Water 
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Sleek Eyebrow Kit
Etude House Colour Lips-Fit in #RD301 Perfect Fit Red
Eyelash Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment