Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sporting It

 










Sunglasses: Forever 21, Dress: Zara, Sandals: Topshop, Bag: asos.com

Photos shot by: Tracey Lin

I will always have a soft spot for the sport luxe trend, any chance for me to feel athletic and cool, I'll take it!!! (I tend to run away from the ball rather than toward it) Plus, I am a sucker for stripe details, that I really cannot deny. 
I love the ribbed detail on the black material of the dress and I think the dress can be both formal and casual. I wore this dress on a day out to the movies so I wanted to do things more casual but to dress it up, I think all you'll need is a white blazer and some black stilettos and you are pretty much good to go.

It's definitely not the easiest to walk in as you are literally wrapped tightly in cloth. "Can't wait to get home so I don't need to suck in my tummy anymore." was a line that popped up in my mind countless of times throughout the day, the things I do in the name of vanity man. Nonetheless, still a look I like very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment