Wednesday, October 1, 2014

glitz and denim





White Grid Blouse: Korea, Earrings: Topshop, Dungarees: Topshop, Backpack: asos.com, Jewelled Sliders: The Editor's Market

On my lips: Topshop's Straight Ace

Photos shot by: Valencia Toh

Alternative post titles include: "Trudging the Urban Farm" and "I Was On My Way to the Fields" hahaha

I know I am v late to this dungaree bandwagon, I always thought it reminded me of what I wore when I was 5 (really, really, not a bad thing tho) But I was inspired to try the look after watching Sarah Jessica Parker pull off a similar outfit perfectly on an episode of Sex and The City, so here you go!

I know I am also late to the slider bandwagon (always late) but I always thought they were hard to pull off and have to be very well executed, if not you look like you were dashing out the door and grabbed your bed room slippers, ya feel???? But when I found these, I fell in love. It's not hard to tell that I love anything and everything sparkly and these crystals sealed the deal. You won't be missing my shoes on the shoe rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment