Sunday, October 12, 2014

Tulle Me







   



Blazer: Vintage, Camisole: The Editor's Market, Tulle Skirt: AforArcade, Heels: The Editor's Market, Round Sunglasses: Topshop, Earrings: Topshop

We are back on the seemingly recurring theme of me dressing like I'm 5 (check here), prancing around in tulle skirts. My love for these ballerina-esque pieces definitely stem from a childhood obsession with Barbie dolls and dressing them up. Well, what I did was dress this skirt up with a blazer (my grandmother's!) and heels but I'm quite excited to do a casual look as well, a jersey cropped top and some matching sneakers. Let's be real tho, a blazer is almost impossible to keep on in this tropical heat.

Apart from this outfit, I've mostly been out and about in whites, in hopes the lights/brights will lift my moods, things have been pretty bumpy lately. Just a week of holiday left and I plan to spend it on a good balance of alone time and catch ups before things get hectic with the beginning of the new semester.

Hope you're doing well x

No comments:

Post a Comment